Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"You look like a mom."

After having my daughter Rosemary, this is no longer a massage blog, because I no longer massage at the moment. And so, a mommy blog is born.

****************
About to run out of the house for a quick errand today, I asked Senpai, "I don't look too terrible, do I?" I hadn't taken a shower, my hair was messily clipped up, I was wearing my glasses instead of contacts, and I was draped in grubby clothes.

He got a little smirk on his lips, took my face in his hands, and said affectionately, "You look like a mom."

That didn't make me feel any better. In fact, I was horrified. The horror must have been short-lived, though, because all I did to "fix" myself was take my hair out of the clip and brush it. Then I left the house. Still wearing glasses, grubby clothes, and long, loose, unwashed hair. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...