Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day to All

I'm down two margaritas tonight and short on words, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

I made this:
Kyla Made a Birthday Banner

Gosh, she's getting so big... and she looks just like me at that age, too. It weirds me out in a wonderful way I could never have imagined.
She drinks from sippy cups, too!

This kid can DESTROY a block tower.
She plays with blocks now!

When it comes to celebrating our love, Senpai and I do good.
Valentine's Day table setting

Indian food take out, delish!!!!!
India's Oven take out!!!

Our 6th Valentine's Day together and we still make a cute couple.
Namako Team, Valentine's Day 2011

R and her gifts from Daddy. She is just the sweetest little cupcake. <3 a="" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/namako_team/5445629523/" title="Daddy gave me a balloon! by Namako Team!, on Flickr">Daddy gave me a balloon!


signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...