Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! It's Time to Dance!

I just did a massive photo upload from multiple picture-taking devices, and all I have to say is, "Fuu...." because there are so many blog posts in all of these pictures. Oh man, where to start?

Umm, okay, Yo Gabba Gabba. I had said in a placeholder post that I would write more about it.

R has a new babysitter. Senpai and I were getting ready to go out for my birthday dinner at the end of August when our wonderful sitter mentioned the "Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! It's Time to Dance!" show that was coming up mid-September. We bought tickets right then.

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!
This picture was at the beginning of the show, as you can tell from Pooh's proximity to R. Not too far into the show she had tossed Pooh aside and would not take him back, as if saying Pooh has no place at a Yo Gabba Gabba concert. The glasses I'm wearing were made of paperboard and distributed to all the guests, DJ Lance Rock style. (Interesting factoid- Lance Robertson, aka DJ Lance Rock, is from St. Louis. I was waiting for him to say something along the lines of it's great to be back or whatever, but instead he mentioned his home in LA. :-p)

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!
Baby's mind is blown.

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!
Daddy's mind is blown.

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!
Dancing with Daddy in the aisle.


I took this video with my cell phone camera. The sound quality is horrible as it was way too loud for my phone to handle. Watching this makes me even more regretful that we did not have earplugs for R. Lesson learned for the next character event (Toy Story on Ice?), but I don't anticipate doing anything like this again anytime soon. I took the video to capture R clapping. She was too overwhelmed by everything to respond in any way through most of the show, but here, right at the end, she clapped. ^_^

signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...