Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Girls


Senpai uploaded some pictures from his phone on flickr and I wanted to share a few of my favorites here. 


I love this picture. Grocery shopping feels so much more complicated with the two of them, but this picture makes it look like we enjoy ourselves in the process.
IMG_2559

This one is interesting because it may not seem like it, but all four of us are in the picture. Can you find us?
Tummy

Here we are! Senpai is on the outside of the glass door taking the picture, Rosemary is obviously hanging from the door, and then Poppy and I are approaching the door from the inside. I'm sure you could have figured it out on your own, but I really wanted to trace us in Photoshop. :-)
 photo traceout_zps3f21ed81.jpg

We keep getting snow up here. Poppy was not impressed. Rosemary keeps talking about going outside and playing "snowball."
IMG_2494

40ยบ with an icy wind, perfect day for an Easter Egg Hunt. Brrr!
Mission Complete!

Our little Pixie.
She Knows How Cute She Is

And the Dreamweaver.
Perfect Sleeper

*◊~ Good night ~◊*
signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...