Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blogiversary


Today is my three year blogiversary! (I know it's been three years because Rosemary is three years old.) :-)

My first post consisted of me wondering how I looked when I ran an errand at Target. Rosemary was almost four months old then and I was lucky to have a moment to myself, even if I looked like I had been run over by a semi.

Fast forward to today, and everything is so different. Our family increased by one and is now complete; no more pregnancy clothes for this mama! Poppy is a year old, and every day she walks farther and farther away from being a baby. Rosemary is an independent little lady, about to start preschool this fall.

Children's Play Area at Mall

My, how things change.


I wouldn't have it any other way.
Peek-a-boo!


signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...