Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Cupcake's Room

R would like to take you on a tour of the room that Daddy and Grandpa built especially for her.


IMG_5507
Come on in!

IMG_5509
Here's my dresser that Daddy bought from a resale shop. It's where we keep the bedtime books.

IMG_5502
This is what my bed USED to look like. That's an old picture, let's show you the new one...

Toddler Bed w/ Mobile
Look! I have a toddler bed! Daddy removed the front part of my crib so I can get in and out of bed all by myself! The steps help. Daddy says he found them in the garage, and that they had been there since before Mommy and Daddy bought our house. The picture above the bed was cross-stitched by my great grandmother, Bubba, for my Mommy years ago. The owl mobile used to be above the changing table in my old bedroom, but now Daddy hung it over my bed. Mommy says that friends made it for me at my Baby Shower. I love it!

IMG_5510
Reading my books... Oh yeah, the tour.

IMG_5506
Here's the glider chair where Mommy spent much time rocking me when I was a baby. The wall decorations used to be in Mommy's room when she was a little girl. Her mommy-- my Oma-- gave them to her. The Hello Kitty pillow was a gift from friends; it came from Japan!

IMG_5505
Well, that's it! I hope you like my room as much as I do! Taa!




signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...