Monday, May 6, 2013

Tired and Housebound


Sick Cupcake
Sick Cupcake.

Scratch this one off as another night of no sleep for Mommy. Between Poppy teething last week and then Rosemary developing a fever yesterday, I can't seem to spend enough time unconscious. My patience is worn thin.

I also realized last night that I hadn't left the house since Thursday morning... that's depressing. Since Rosemary is still asleep right now, I'm guessing she still doesn't feel well, which means we're canceling any plans for Storytime for this morning. Another day of being housebound.

When Senpai comes home tonight, I can't decide if I'd rather run to the car or run to the bed. Can I do both?

Mommy needs a night off.


signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...